- Last weeks WI 167.8
- Todays WI 164.4 (-3.4)
- Total Loss 24.6 Pounds
This puts me only .4 pounds away from my 164 pound January 3rd “Holiday Back On Track” goal – which will also be my 25 pound milestone!
I knew all of my hard work this past week over the holidays was going to pay off but I never imagined it would be to this extent. So to what do I owe these 3.4 pounds? It’s definitely a combination of a few things:
- trying Simply Filling Technique 3 days last week.
- eating a lot of power foods on the days I wasn’t doing Simply Filling.
- amping up my work-outs and continuing with the C25K program – I earned 25 APs last week!
- controlling myself over the holidays. I did not tack on Christmas eve or Christmas day but I didn’t let myself get carried away. I didn’t use not tracking as a free ticket to stuff myself with sugar and fat over the holidays.
- getting all of those baked goods out of my house and out of my sight! They are definitely a recipe for disaster and I need to remember this for the next holiday season.
- the gain over these last 2 weeks may have been (but definitely not entirely) due to poor food choices on my weigh in days – for each day I had HUGE lunches high in sodium. So this week’s weigh in might have looked extra nice after those two gains.