- Last weeks WI 161.6
- Today’s WI 160.2 (-1.2)
- Total Loss 28.6 Pounds
My 15% milestone/goal has been hit! Indulged more than I should have over the weekend but it seems that my running is really paying off. Not to mention I haven’t been eating my weekly points so I was probably ok to go a little crazy over the weekend.
So close to 30 pounds, I can feel it!
- Last weeks WI 162.4
- Today’s WI 161.2 (-1.2)
- Total Loss 27.8 Pounds
Running is still paying off! This week I’m not too proud of my tracking habits or my food choices but I am still very proud of my running! I squeezed in one day of Simply Filling last week but this week I’d like to shoot for at least 2. In future weeks I’d like to shoot for 3!
I earned 38 activity points and ran 17.75 miles. Not as good as last week but still hanging in there. My new work schedule is definitely effecting my work out schedule. I can’t let that happen! Another week of no excuses ahead.
- Last weeks WI 163.4
- Today’s WI 162.4 (-1.0)
- Total Loss 26.6 Pounds
Another week and another pound is gone! I was a little bit worried after indulging probably way more than I should have over the weekend. But it looks like all of my hard work staying on-plan and working out last week has paid off.
I earned 40 activity points and ran 20.72 miles. I have no excuse to not keep this up again this week. Hoping for another loss next Monday!
I hit my 25 pound milestone at weigh in tonight!
At my meeting I was rewarded with a 25lb. charm for my WW key chain and a 25lb. magnet for the fridge. Oh, and another 5lb. star for my pocket booklet.
As my reward for reaching my 25 pound milestone I got to buy myself 2 new pairs of jeans (which I needed SO bad and actually bought last week). The first pair I tried on actually fit me like a dream. I will no longer dread going shopping for jeans!
Maurices & Hydraulic jeans
both from Maurices
- Last weeks WI 164.4
- Today’s WI 163.4 (-1.0)
- Total Loss 25.6 Pounds
I reached my 25 pound goal/milestone
at WI tonight! I had set the goal of 25 pounds by my January 2nd weigh in way back before Thanksgiving. And I just barely made it with .6 pounds to spare. I’m so proud of myself that I didn’t gain over the holiday season! Well, I did have 2 small gains but over all I ended up losing.
A huge factor in this weeks loss is definitely my running. I earned a whopping 52 activity points and ran 25.93 miles. I’m going to keep it up and hope for another pound next week!
- Last weeks WI 167.8
- Todays WI 164.4 (-3.4)
- Total Loss 24.6 Pounds
This puts me only .4 pounds away from my 164 pound January 3rd “Holiday Back On Track” goal – which will also be my 25 pound milestone!
I knew all of my hard work this past week over the holidays was going to pay off but I never imagined it would be to this extent. So to what do I owe these 3.4 pounds? It’s definitely a combination of a few things:
- trying Simply Filling Technique 3 days last week.
- eating a lot of power foods on the days I wasn’t doing Simply Filling.
- amping up my work-outs and continuing with the C25K program – I earned 25 APs last week!
- controlling myself over the holidays. I did not tack on Christmas eve or Christmas day but I didn’t let myself get carried away. I didn’t use not tracking as a free ticket to stuff myself with sugar and fat over the holidays.
- getting all of those baked goods out of my house and out of my sight! They are definitely a recipe for disaster and I need to remember this for the next holiday season.
- the gain over these last 2 weeks may have been (but definitely not entirely) due to poor food choices on my weigh in days – for each day I had HUGE lunches high in sodium. So this week’s weigh in might have looked extra nice after those two gains.